The ALTIUM DESIGNER 17.1.9 / 18.1.9 BETA / 19.0.4 BETA is an ECAD electronic design software package (EDA), known as Electronic Design Automation, for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and integrated programmable digital arrays (FPGA stands for Field-Programmable Gate Array) Is used. The software was introduced in 1985 by Protel Designer for DOS and two years later, Protel Schematic software was released as a schematic design and editing component; after the Protel DXP was introduced, the name of the suite was changed to the current one.
ALTIUM DESIGNER 17.1.9 / 18.1.9 BETA / 19.0.4 BETA
Features of Altium Designer Software :
- PCB design with support for embedded and embedded components, advanced layout management, auto path tracking and more.
- Analog Circuit Analysis by Spice
- Schematic design and implementation
- It has a very complete library of different parts with the right category
- Having full-fledged coding and FPGA design with VHDL simulation and debugging capabilities (a hardware description language) and …
- Ability to output as a 3D circuit
- There are multiple add-ons to add new features to the software
- Support for all PCB companies.
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo / Quad 2.66GHz (or faster) processor or equivalent
4 GByte RAM
10 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files)
Dual monitor with at least 1680 × 1050 (widescreen) or 1600 × 1200 (4: 3) screen resolution
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 # series, 256MB (or more) graphics card or equivalent
USB2.0 port (if connecting to a NanoBoard-NB2 or NanoBoard-3000)
Adobe® Reader® 8 (or above)
Internet Explorer 8 or above
Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)