Download Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0 free latest version offline setup for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0 is a powerful application for character identification of the processor inside the system.
Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0 Review
A powerful application to identify the processor and view different settings of the Processor. The application provides complete support for viewing the details of the Process. The application provides a professional solution to get detailed information about the system. It is a very lightweight and straightforward application with a simple to use instructions.
It provides detailed information about the processor that is currently installed on the computer. Also, make use of a variety of details for the users and gather all the information about the processor at one place. The application can display results at the same place and provides managed information at the same time.
It also provides support for CPUID data and provides reported value. Get information about the cache size and numerous other details about the system. The application provides support for checking the virtualization technology and hyperthreading. All in all, it is a very simple and straightforward application for checking different details about the system.
Features of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0
- Powerful application for gathering the information about the system
- Simple and straightforward environment
- Gathers all the processor information at one place
- Organizes the data and export the data for further use
- Extract the information about the system
- Provides detailed information about the cache and processors
- Provides information about the CPU frequency
- Provide CPUID Data and the processor operating speed
- Check whether virtualization and hyperthreading is active or not
- Find chipset ID and graphics card information
- Many other powerful features and options
Technical Details of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Free HDD: 100 MB free HDD
- RAM Required: 512 MB RAM
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0 Free Download
Clicking the below button will start downloading the latest offline setup of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0 for Windows x86 and x64 architecture. You may also like to download Recuva Professional 1.53 Free Download