Rufus 3.4.1430 Multilingual Portable For Windows a small utility helps to format and create bootable USB flash drives (USB keys, memory cards, etc.). Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need to create an installation USB media with bootable ISO (Windows, Linux, etc.) or firmware from DOS.
Rufus 3.4.1430 Multilingual Portable For Windows
Rufus Portable is a USB formatting utility which also can create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This app requires admin rights.
Rufus is a small utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn´t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
Version: 2.18 Build 1213
Platform: x86 / x64
Medicine: Not required
System requirements: Windows XP or later, 32 or 64 bits does not matter.
Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Lietuvių, Magyar, Netherlands, Polski, Русский, Română, Slovenščina, Türkçe, 正體中文
Download File : Direct Link